- Products designed to be manufactured, where possible, from recycled or sustainable materials.
- Bamboo, which grows prolifically, can be made into a PEFC-certified veneer laminate and is used here on the cubicle doors & vanity under-panels.
- Marmoleum is used to clad the partitions & pilasters. It is made from linseed oil, wood flour, cork, jute & resin.
- Shredded coffee-bean bags are incorporated into the ‘Fibre’ laminate.
- 40% of the material in the vanity top is recycled material that would otherwise have gone into land-fill.
- The core material is particleboard with low VOC content.
- Durable satin-anodised ironmongery.
- 4.5litre flush wc pan uses 25% less water than standard.
- Suitable for all dry area commercial projects.
- Mirror frames made from recycled magazines.
- Option for outward-opening doors for ambulant-disabled cubicles.
- Doors: Bamboo veneer laminate.
- Partitions & Pilasters: Marmoleum Colourful Greys range.
- Duct panels: Fibre high-pressure laminate range.
- Vanity top: Avonite Cozumel solid surfacing material.
- Vanity under-panels: Bamboo veneer laminate.